Get on the path to results today with our experienced family law attorneys
Get on the path to results today with our experienced family law attorneys
Results-Driven Family Law Representation
Whether you are facing the breakdown of a marriage, need to establish paternity rights in family court or if your current time-sharing and support order no longer serves the best interests of your child, you need the guidance of an experienced lawyer to protect your interests. At the McClean Law Group, in Altamonte Springs, we balance compassionate legal counsel for our clients with a zealous determination to safeguard their rights and obtain results in resolving tough family law challenges.
Aggressive Advocacy Supported By The Voice Of Reason
Unfortunately, with emotions running high it is often difficult for men and women to make decisions that will define their post-divorce life. We take a no-nonsense approach to solving complex family law problems. Our founding attorney is a seasoned litigator with a background as a prosecutor. His aggressive trial skills are aligned with a deep loyalty to clients and a strong determination to obtaining the best outcome possible.
To that end, we take the time that is necessary to get to know each client. Understanding your concerns, your goals and your family dynamics is all vital to craft the best legal strategy to meet your individual needs. We are determined to providing reasoned legal counsel and advice to ensure that our clients can make informed decisions that will shape their future.
Our family law services include:
· Divorce, also referred to as dissolution of marriage: No two family structures are the same. When a marriage falls apart, concerns of property division and how much time you will spend with your child can loom large. We provide trial-proven advocacy and reasoned legal counsel to men and women throughout central Florida who are going through divorce.
· Modifications of divorce orders: Circumstances often change substantially in the years after a divorce. We have extensive experience in providing positive results for men and women who need to modify time-sharing and support orders to conform to their current needs.
· Paternity actions: Your rights as a parent are important. Moreover, the well-being of your child is critical in paternity actions. We focus on the best interests of the child in legally establishing paternity and resolving any associated child custody and support disputes.
· Domestic violence: Domestic violence problems often bridge the gap between criminal and family law. As a former prosecutor and criminal defense lawyer, attorney Randy McClean is uniquely qualified to address all aspects of domestic violence allegations without any gaps in the legal advice and representation you need in both family and criminal court.
· Child custody and support: We champion the interests of children and our clients' parental rights to maintain stability and a strong parent-child relationship in resolving child custody and support conflicts.
Call Our Family Law Attorney For Seasoned Guidance To A Brighter Tomorrow
In any family law matter, the attorney you choose can make a significant difference in your future stability. We bring years of litigation experience to champion the rights of our clients with practical counsel and zealous courtroom advocacy. To arrange a consultation to learn your legal options, call 407-753.4455 or send us an email now.
If you are wrestling with overwhelming debt in the Central Florida area we can help. One option is filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, the most frequent kind of personal bankruptcy. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy discharges credit card debt, medical debts, auto loans, mortgage debt, and sometimes more. Since Chapter 7 bankruptcy is designed for average-income and low-income persons, you must pass a means test to qualify. The test compares your income against the median household income in Florida. Almost anyone whose income is below the median will be eligible for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, but if your income is higher, you may still qualify under certain conditions. Bankruptcy isn’t for everyone who is struggling with debt, but for some, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the only realistic option. When you consult an experienced Orlando Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer at the McClean Law Group, we can evaluate your financial circumstances and offer you practical advice regarding filing for bankruptcy.
A Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a legal tool that allows debtors to create and follow a realistic debt payment plan. When you file for bankruptcy under either Chapter 13 or under Chapter 7, an order for relief – an “automatic stay” – goes into effect. The automatic stay prevents creditors from harassing you about mortgage debt, credit card debt, auto loan debt, and medical bills during the period of the bankruptcy. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy usually allows those with a regular income to pay their debts over a period of three-to-five years, and it consolidates those debts into one monthly payment. It’s the legal way to avoid foreclosure or repossession and to begin managing out-of-control debt effectively. A number of factors determine if you are eligible to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. In the Central Florida area, if you believe that a Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be best for you, speak right away with an experienced Chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyer at the McClean Law Group.
The larger law firms handle a huge volume of cases and often cannot give a particular case the special attention it needs. In those firms, the “smaller” cases are often passed on to junior associates who may not be adequately experienced or sufficiently qualified. The experienced bankruptcy lawyers at McClean Law Group handle your case personally; you aren’t handed over to an assistant, and you never become just another case number. The McClean Law Group maintains high professional standards; provides affordable, quality legal services, and works hard to bring your case or legal concern to its best possible resolution. Contact the McClean Law Group today and schedule a free consultation by completing the form on this website’s contact page or by calling 407-753.4455.
Whether you are under investigation for a crime, you have been arrested or you have been formally charged with a criminal offense in central Florida, your life is likely in turmoil. You need to know that you do not have to face law enforcement and the prosecution alone. Teaming up with a trial-proven criminal defense lawyer can help you to safeguard your rights.
At the McClean Law Group in Altamonte Springs, we leverage 20 years of aggressive criminal trial experience in central Florida to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients. Attorney Randy McClean has experience as a prosecutor in Orange and Osceola counties. Since entering private practice in 1999, he has earned a reputation for his aggressive criminal defense advocacy and unsurpassed personal service. We believe in our clients and fight to achieve the best results, based on 20 years of trial experience and our dedication to serving our clients with dignity.
When you work with our legal team, you will quickly see that we leave no stone unturned in building a position of strength from the outset. You need a lawyer on your side who takes the initiative to believe in your innocence. The law presumes your innocence unless, and until, you are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. We will fight to maintain your innocence, while exploring every avenue to obtain dismissal of the charges, a not-guilty verdict at trial or a successful resolution that serves your best interests.
We are fully prepared to leverage our knowledge and trial experience in a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses, including:
· Drug crimes, including possession, possession with intent to sell, drug trafficking, prescription medication violations and more
· Violent offenses, such as murder, manslaughter, carjacking, rape, robbery, burglary, assault or domestic violence
· DUI charges, from first-time drunk driving offenses to felony DUI cases and charges involving prescription medications
· Traffic violations, including careless driving, reckless driving, driving on suspended license, habitual driving offense charges and traffic tickets leveled against CDL holders
· Theft crimes, including shoplifting, identity theft, car theft and felony grand theft
· Weapons offenses, like felon in possession of a firearm, or concealing and carrying without a permit
· All other misdemeanor and felony offenses
While preparing for trial and challenging the evidence in pretrial motions are clear strengths of our criminal defense practice, we explore every opportunity to obtain the best results possible. For many first-time offenses, a diversion program may provide significant benefits. You can avoid a conviction with the successful completion of pretrial diversion. We will explain your rights and fight for you if you qualify for diversion.
Many individuals have relied on criminal defense lawyer Randy McClean to clear their name following a brush with the law. Criminal background checks are used in many situations to deny people access to jobs or housing. If you have completed a diversion program, had charges dropped or have been acquitted at trial, we can explain if you qualify to have your records sealed or expunged, and guide you through the process to clear your good name and protect your future.
Contact us today to discuss your case with an accomplished trial lawyer. We provide straightforward advice and zealous courtroom advocacy. Call our office in Altamonte Springs at 407.753.4455 or send us an email to get started on protecting your future.
Our approach, is never “cookie cutter” or the same for each client. Each case we deal with in Central Florida, is different. Your case requires a lot of attention and focus, and our attorneys listen to you the client.
When faced with a pile of bills related to an injury, you may be tempted to accept the at-fault party’s initial settlement offer to help cover your expenses. However, the type of medical care you require may quickly add up well beyond what you have been offered. At McClean Law Group, we can help you secure a full financial recovery for the expenses related to the accident.
We won’t simply accept the at-fault party’s initial settlement offer if it underestimates the expenses you will likely incur. Our lawyers have access to medical experts, vocational specialists and other professionals available to help us identify the short- and long-term expenses related to your injuries such as surgery, physical therapy and hospital bills.
We can also consult life-care planning experts to evaluate the costs of necessary accommodations. We also work with vocational experts to help us understand if your injures will prevent you from working. We will evaluate every angle possible when negotiating for the compensation you need today and long term. Call our office in Altamonte Springs at 407.743.6472 or send us an e-mail to get started on protecting your rights.